Health

My vag!na almost caught fire today – Lady narrates how her vibrator melted while she was using it

My vag!na almost caught fire today – Lady narrates how her vibrator melted while she was using it

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she escaped death from a sex-related accident which occurred while using her vibrator at home.

According to @webdesignher, this occurred after deciding to use her vibrator on the “highest and most violent setting” for the first time.

She tweeted;

“So my vagina almost caught fire today

“Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos

“1. Its super loud

“2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery

“Today i was like fuck it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like “nah its the friction from the vibration..” then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how..

“(contd.) how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes that was my coochie hair being singed. The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside and tried to barbeque my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to tamba

“Aliexpress eshay oh. Made in China.

“My biggest fear is dying from a sex related accident or having a sex toy stuck in me which is why i dont trust dildos. Today my life flashed before my eyes. Imagine them finding my dead body with barbequed vagina. I’ve learned to appreciate my own fingers”

My vag!na almost caught fire today – Lady narrates how her vibrator melted while she was using it

Bueze Onyeka Senior Editor @Justnaijabase

Just in: Nigerian Governors declare State of Emergency on rape

Previous article

Hushpuppi’s ‘girlfriend’ Amirah makes U-turn after receiving backlash

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Health