Two skydivers fall from the sky after their parachutes got entangled mid-air
A lady who was walking her dog on Wednesday May 13 had captured the terrifying moment two skydivers fell from the sky after their parachutes tangled mid-air and they landed on the ground hard.
Christina Renfroe said she was walking her dog on when she happened to spot the drama unfold in the sky.
“Was at the dog park today and this happened. They hit the ground and hard,” she wrote. “This was a tandem jump gone horribly wrong! Pray.”
She later gave an update, explaining that both skydivers survived but are in critical condition.
Emergency services rushed to the scene, where miraculously they found both divers alive but in critical condition, on the front lawn of a home.
Both patients were immediately flown to hospital via helicopter
- Emir of Rano reportedly rushed to hospital in critical condition
- Prince William opens new 500-bed emergency COVID-19 hospital built in just 8 days (photos)
- Buhari’s CoS Abba Kyari allegedly in critical condition in a UK hospital
- Coronavirus: Doctors Flee Hospital As Suspected Patients Where Brought In At Gbagada General Hospital
- Shocking ! Plastic Chair now been used as Wheelchair at emergency unit of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH)