Emeka Ike blasts follower for saying his ex wife ‘fits him more’ than his new wife
Emeka Ike went ballistic on some of his followers following comments they dropped on a short video he shared with his son and his South African wife, Yolanda Pfeiffer on Instagram.
One of the veteran actor’s followers had stated that his ex wife, Suzanne Emma “fits him” more than his new wife, Yolanda.
Emeka who fired back at some of his followers over their comments, also alleged that his ex wife is using a fake account to troll him.
The exchange was captured in screenshots below;
In 2015 the actor’s first wife, Suzanne Emma filed for divorce from him on grounds of domestic violence. Though Emeka Ike denied the divorce rumours at that time, a Lagos Island Customary Court dissolved the marriage in March 2017.
Emeka Ike and Yolanda Pfeiffer welcomed a baby girl in October 2019.
- Emeka Ike to have another child with his South African “love” Yolande (photos)
- Fetty Wap’s estranged wife Leandra Gonzalez officially files for divorce from him, claims he has a baby on the way
- Actor Joshua Jackson and wife Jodie Turner-Smith welcome their first child, a girl
- Fetty Wap shares latest updates amid divorce drama with his new wife who began planning to divorce him from the first week of their marriage
- Princess Love files for divorce from Ray J months after they welcomed their second child
- Actor Ken Erics says he now has peace in his life after divorcing wife Onyi
- Wife of Police Officer Who Killed George Floyd demands for Divorce