Breaking: Lagos discharges 60 more Covid-19 patients who have recovered
The Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Tuesday, announced the discharge of 60 patients from isolation centres after they tested negative for coronavirus twice consecutively.
According to the governor, 40 males and 20 females were discharged from Yaba, Ibeju Lekki and Eti Osa isolation centres to reunite with their families.
Of the figure, 31 were discharged from the Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba; 19 from Ibeju Lekki and 10 from Eti Osa isolation centres.
With this, the number of coronavirus confirmed cases that have been successfully managed and discharged in Lagos is now 321
- Breaking: 11-year-old boy and 3 other COVID-19 patients discharged in Lagos
- Lagos discharges four Coronavirus patients
- Breaking: Lagos discharges an Indian, 14 Nigerians who recovered from COVID-19
- Eight More Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Yaba Hospital
- Breaking: Lagos discharges another 7 Covid-19 patients who made full recovery
- Happiness! As Lagos discharges four more COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: 11 Coronavirus patients discharged from Lagos Infectious Disease hospital