Lagos discharges four Coronavirus patients
The Lagos State Ministry of Health has announced that four more Coronavirus patients have been discharged after testing negative for the virus.
According to LSMOH, the 4 patients who were recently discharged are all males. This brings the total number of discharged Coronavirus patients in the state to 98.
The tweet reads;
“Four more #COVID19Lagos patients; all male have been discharged to reunite with the society.@jidesanwoolu.
“The patients; 3 from our isolation facility at Yaba & 1 from Lagos University Teaching Hospital @LUTHofficial have fully recovered and tested negative twice consecutively to COVID-19.
“With this, the number of patients successfully managed & discharged in Lagos is now 98.”
- Breaking: 11-year-old boy and 3 other COVID-19 patients discharged in Lagos
- Breaking: Lagos discharges 60 more Covid-19 patients who have recovered
- Breaking: Lagos discharges another 7 Covid-19 patients who made full recovery
- Eight More Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Yaba Hospital
- Happiness! As Lagos discharges four more COVID-19 patients
- Pregnant COVID-19 patient gives birth in Lagos as state discharges 67 patients
- 7 Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Lagos State