Happiness! As Lagos discharges four more COVID-19 patients
Four more Coronavirus patients have been discharged from the Infectious Disease Hospital in Lagos.
The state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, announced this on his verified Instagram page on Friday afternoon. His post reads
”Dear Lagosians, it is with utmost pleasure that I inform you of the discharge of an additional 4 patients from the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH). They comprise 3 Females and 1 Male. Bringing the total recovered patients to 23.
They were released having recovered fully and testing negative to the COVID-19 virus twice consecutively.
We are indeed happy to see them reunite with their loved ones.
I would also implore everyone to stay home, stay safe and not take this virus for granted.
Keeping strictly to the instructions on prevention is also very important.
Thank You all and God bless”.
Yesterday, 11 patients were discharged from the hospital. So far 23 patients have been discharged from the hospital.
- Lagos discharges four Coronavirus patients
- Breaking: 11-year-old boy and 3 other COVID-19 patients discharged in Lagos
- Eight More Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Yaba Hospital
- Breaking: Lagos discharges another 7 Covid-19 patients who made full recovery
- Breaking: Lagos discharges 60 more Covid-19 patients who have recovered
- 7 Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Lagos State
- Breaking: 11 Coronavirus patients discharged from Lagos Infectious Disease hospital