Doctor becomes Adamawa’s second COVID-19 patient
Adamawa State Government has recorded another confirmed case of coronavirus, The PUNCH reports.
Governor Ahmadu Fintiri made this known in a statewide broadcast on Tuesday.
He said the new case is a medical doctor at the Mubi General Hospital, who contracted the infection without any known travel history.
Fintiri said the new case, who is a returnee from Kano, has no link with the index case.
The governor said the circumstances surrounding the new case heightened concerns of community transmission of the virus in the state.
He has therefore ordered the compulsory use of face mask in public
- Kwara State Announces To New Covid-19 Cases
- Medical doctor raises alarm over 640 deaths recorded in Kano in one week
- Index case of Coronavirus in Rivers state discharged after recovering from disease
- Serving NYSC medical doctor tests positive for Coronavirus in Ondo
- Index case of coronavirus in Oyo State released after testing negative after treatment
- Covid-19: Delay in testing from FG reason ‘Kano is in trouble’ – Gov. Ganduje
- COVID-19: State governors playing politics with Almajiri – Ganduje accuses El-Rufai, others