Coronavirus patients receiving treatment in Lagos hospital urging Nigerians to stay at home (video)
Few of the Coronavirus patients receiving treatment at the Infectious Disease Hospital in Lagos have urged to Nigerians to stay at home.
In a video they made inside the hospital, the patients, including both Nigerians and foreigners, carried placards with messages appealing to everyone to stay at home. One of the placards had the inscription ”Coronavirus is real, stay home”.
Also, they further appreciated the efforts of the doctors for being a blessing to them.
Watch the video below
- “Coronavirus is real” man cries out as ambulance arrives his neighbourhood in Ikotun, Lagos, to pick up patients (video)
- Happiness! As Lagos discharges four more COVID-19 patients
- WATCH COMEDY VIDEO: MrMacaroni – Stay At Home
- Disturbing Viral video of a cleric with no mask or gloves instructing Coronavirus patients in Iran to ‘smell’ a liquid
- Asian Coronavirus survivor cured in Lagos, speaks after being discharged (video)
- Coronavirus: Doctors Flee Hospital As Suspected Patients Where Brought In At Gbagada General Hospital
- Toyin Abraham Announces Postponement Of ‘Fate Of Alakada’ Premiere (Video)