Breaking: Lagos discharges another 7 Covid-19 patients who made full recovery
The Lagos Government has discharged seven more patients from the Mainland Hospital following their full recovery from the dreaded coronavirus disease.
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu disclosed this on Thursday via his verified Twitter handle. He had tweeted;
“Good people of Lagos, I bring you awesome news from IDH, Yaba, which is as a testament to our resolve to overcome the lethal #COVID19 pandemic ravaging the world.
“Today, we discharged seven more patients who have fully recovered and tested negative twice consecutively for #COVID19.
“This brings to 39 the number of discharged patients in Lagos.
“The patients include one female and six males; three of the discharged male patients are foreign nationals — two Ukrainians and one Italian.”
As it stands, Lagos leads the toll of Nigeria’s COVID-19 infections with 145 of the overall 276 cases.
So far, Lagos has discharged 39 patients, while two patients have been evacuated; and the state had recorded three COVID-19-related deaths.
- Lagos discharges four Coronavirus patients
- Eight More Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Yaba Hospital
- Breaking: 11-year-old boy and 3 other COVID-19 patients discharged in Lagos
- 7 Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Lagos State
- Breaking: Lagos discharges 60 more Covid-19 patients who have recovered
- Breaking: Lagos discharges 48 COVID-19 patients who have made full recovery
- Happiness! As Lagos discharges four more COVID-19 patients