Breaking: Lagos discharges 48 COVID-19 patients who have made full recovery
Lagos state government has discharged 48 more COVID-19 patients who have made full recovery from its isolation centres.
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu disclosed this today at a press conference that is still ongoing in Marina.
He said 47 of the newly discharged are Nigerians and one Greek.
More details coming
- Breaking: Lagos discharges another 7 Covid-19 patients who made full recovery
- 7 Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Lagos State
- Breaking: 11-year-old boy and 3 other COVID-19 patients discharged in Lagos
- Abuja discharges 9 COVID-19 patients after they made full recovery
- Breaking: Lagos discharges an Indian, 14 Nigerians who recovered from COVID-19
- Breaking: Lagos discharges 60 more Covid-19 patients who have recovered
- COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu inaugurates 118-bed isolation centre in Lagos