Breaking: COVID-19 Patient dies in Lagos
The Lagos state Commissioner for Health, Prof Akin Abayomi has announced the death of another COVID-19 patient in the state.
Abayomi disclosed on Saturday that the patient died in a private hospital.
Taking to Twitter, the commissioner wrote:
“We are however saddened by the death of another patient from #COVID19 related complications in a private hospital in Lagos. Please keep obeying #SocialDistanacing rules to #StaySafe#ForAGreaterLagos”
- Lagos state records two more COVID19 deaths
- Breaking: Two new COVID-19 deaths strike in Lagos
- ‘12 of 14 Lagos COVID-19 deaths occurred in private hospitals’ Lagos State Commissioner for Health says
- Over Five Hospital where Abba Kyari was treated, shut down [Names]
- Two New Covid-19 Deaths Recorded In Lagos
- Breaking: Suspected case of Covid-19 in Lagos tests Negative
- Lagos records 3 new Coronavirus deaths