7 Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Lagos State
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos has publicly announced the discharge of seven new patients from the Infectious Disease Hospital in Yaba.
The Governor announced this on his official Twitter account on Friday.
“Today, seven more patients comprising of 3 females and four males were discharged to reconnect with their families after full recovery and having tested negative twice consecutively for COVID-19.”
- Breaking: Lagos discharges another 7 Covid-19 patients who made full recovery
- Eight More Covid-19 Patients Discharged In Yaba Hospital
- Breaking: Lagos discharges 60 more Covid-19 patients who have recovered
- Lagos discharges four Coronavirus patients
- Breaking: Lagos discharges 48 COVID-19 patients who have made full recovery
- 10 COVID19 patients to be discharged from Osun Isolation center
- Happiness! As Lagos discharges four more COVID-19 patients