6 Coronavirus patients recovers in Nigeria.
A latest reports making the trends is that an additional 6 Coronavirus patients has recovered in Nigeria.
This is in addition to the 2 other coronavirus patients who recovered earlier and has now been discharged to walk freely among the crowd..
This was disclosed by the Special Assistant to the Lagos State Governor on Health, Dr Tunde Ajayi.
Ajayi on his Twitter handle @thetundeajai said the six patients will soon be discharged.
“6 of our #COVID19 inpatients have recovered and will be discharged soon.
“There’s something Lagos is doing right. Lagos takes the lead.” he added.
See a post from African Stat Zone Below …
- Breaking: Lagos discharges another 7 Covid-19 patients who made full recovery
- Lagos discharges four Coronavirus patients
- Ghana is now ahead of all African countries in fighting Covid-19 see why
- Happiness! As Lagos discharges four more COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: 11-year-old boy and 3 other COVID-19 patients discharged in Lagos
- COVID-19: NCDC explains how 90 percent of coronavirus patients recovered
- Lagos COVID-19 cases surpasses 1,861