Watch Moment Justin Bieber Performs Emotional Gospel Song At Kanye West’s Sunday Service
Top American singer Justin Bieber was in attendance of Kanye West’s Sunday Service joining hundreds of Christians to praise and worship God.
At the service, the Canadian born singer was invited to share a message of his experience since walking in the path of Jesus Christ and he proved his message with a beautiful rendition of Marvin Sapp’s smash hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’.
The audience sang alongside him , as he passionately sang: ‘I’m stronger, I’m wiser/ I’m better, much better/When I look back over all you brought me through.’
Justin initially revealed his interest in one of Yeezy’s gospel gatherings after performing at another church last March. “My whole message at church the other day was there’s power in your weakness,” he told TMZ at the time.
See Instagram post:
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott in romantic mood at Coachella as they kiss each other publicly(Photos)
- Justin Bieber Melts Hearts On Instagram After Writing This Sweet Open Letter To His Sleeping Wife
- Chris Brown is best-selling male singers in the US from 2000 to 2019, as Justin Bieber and Bruno mars are behind him
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin to have their wedding in September (see photo of wedding invite)
- Justin Bieber shares lovely photos from lavish wedding ceremony with Hailey
- Davido & Justin Bieber; Working together set to drop a new song
- Kanye West’s ninth-studio album titled ‘Jesus Is King’ see all tracklist