Nothing more threatening to life than waking up in Nigeria – Peter Obi
Former Governor of Anambra State and Vice Presidential Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 election, Peter Obi has described Nigeria as the biggest threat to one’s life.
In an interview with ThisDay, Peter Obi who was asked if he has faced a near-death experience said;
“What is more threatening to someone than living in Nigeria? We live under constant threats here.”
Recounting how he got into business, the former Governor said it came to him naturally as he disclosed that he was born with a “silver spoon” before the civil war took it from them after his father’s death.
“There was a silver spoon when my father was alive and doing well but the civil war came and took both the silver and the spoon – leaving my mother and us toiling to meet our needs. One of the good things the war did not take away was the roof over our heads. My mother – a wonderful woman she was – struggled to see us through and guided us along the path of growth; a strong influence which I have imparted to my children.”
- Read Ubi Franklin’s response after his first baby mama says she plays the role of father and mother in their child
- Regina Daniels biological father – I don’t support the wedding to Ned Nwoko her mother is trying something very deadly
- Cubana Chief Priest Bemoans Mum’s Death, Says Father who Disowned Him ‘Dey Chop The Whole Glory’
- DOWNLOAD: Against The Wish Season 7 Latest Nigerian 2020 Nollywood Movie
- DOWNLOAD: Against The Wish Season 6 Latest Nigerian 2020 Nollywood Movie
- DOWNLOAD: Against The Wish Season 8 Latest Nigerian 2020 Nollywood Movie
- DOWNLOAD: Against The Wish Season 5 Latest Nigerian 2020 Nollywood Movie