Best Photos of the second Niger Bridge As Shared on Julius Berger’s website
Pro construction company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has shared new photos which showed clearly how the ongoing construction of the Second Niger Bridge kicks off.
Berger shared on its official website, disclosed that the Second Niger Bridge which is one of the top projects undertakenout by the Federal Government in the South-East region of the country has reached 30.12% completion.
It is expected that the project will be completed by February 2022. Here are the photos shared below
- Construction Of The Kara Bridge-Berger Of The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Repair Works On MCC, Onitsha Pedestrian Bridge Commences By Julius Berger (photos)
- FG Constructing second Niger Bridge tightly to prevent suicide
- Photos From Lagos-Ibadan Railway
- Here are the longest bridges in Africa (Lagos Third Mainland Bridge in list)