5 things women do if they are cheating
Do relationship recover from cheating?
Yes ladies cheat for different reasons. But the general consensus still remains that it’s not right. Certainly No ifs, and or buts.
When being cheated on, you know that it feels pretty bad. It’s a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. So all the men reading this post; should know the signs that your woman is cheating on you.
She appears always lost in thought
Women are very attentive creatures and great listeners. They give up a lot in relationships but if she barely listens to what their man says, that means something or someone else is occupying on their minds.
In fact, at times she appears always lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. Since she’s cheating, she will also probably think of avenues to break up and hence, may appear distracted.
She loses urge and interest in romance
It doesn’t matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she feels for another man. She then begins to act so cold and uncomfortable; giving excuses not to have sex with you.
Always asking to know your schedule for day
Some women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to offer surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. However if she always asking to know your schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she could be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.
Increase demands and easy annoyances
When she suddenly ask for too much without remorse, then she’s seeing another man. This will in turn make get very angry when you fail to meet her increasing needs
- 5 Reasons cheating married men will not leave their wives for side-chicks
- This reactions to a lady who is baldly beaten up by her boyfriend will amaze you (Must See)
- Princess Shyngle Loses Pregnancy As Husband Is In Jail (Video)
- Nigerian ladies are against Ejike Asiegbu’s campaign that home nudity prevents husbands from cheating [Reactons]
- Keanu Reeves got this amazing way of taking photos with women strange?